Yield: 6 servings.
- 2 (20 oz) Halibut filet
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbs of fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbs of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs agave
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 3 peaches
- 2 poblano peppers
- 1/2 red onion
- candied almonds
- 1 avocado
- salt and pepper to taste
- Banana Chips
1. Cut the halibut into medium dice. Place in a bowl with 1/2 cup of lime and lemon juice, add salt and pepper. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
2. Slice the peaches into tick slices and cut poblano peppers. Grill the peaches and the poblanos for about 2 minutes on each side, until the skin is caramelized.
3. Chop the cilantro and red onion. Cut the peaches and poblanos into small dice.
4. Once the halibut is cooked, add all the chopped veggies to the fish mixture. Add the olive oil and agave. Toss until everything is covered with the mixture, add salt and pepper to taste. Keep refrigerated until ready to eat.
5. Serve cold with sliced avocado, topped with toasted almonds and banana chips on the side. Enjoy!!